Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.926 RON / EUR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 92% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 10,747 lei (€2,182) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)