Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.532 RON / GTQ
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 6,435 lei (Q12,087) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)