Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.632 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,444 lei (8,608元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)