Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.631 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,633 lei (8,926元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)