Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.632 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,701 lei (7,442元) in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)