Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.605 RON / TTD
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 54% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 7,696 lei (12,721 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (about 2 hours ago)