Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03787 RON / KES
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,086 lei (Shilling134,319) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 15 BYN (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 15,247,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)