Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Ploieşti, Romania
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04479 RON / ARS *
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,130 lei (ARS $92,214) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)