Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.928 RON / EUR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,244 lei (€1,673) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ljubljana costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)