Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05470 RON / INR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 38% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 3,246 lei (₨59,351) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)