Cost of living in Madras, India vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05529 RON / INR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 28% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 3,671 lei (₨66,390) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €300 (38 minutes ago)