Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.629 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is about the same as in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 4,725 lei (7,507元) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)