Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.777 RON / BRL
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 3,943 lei (R$ 5,075) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)