Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.633 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 5,424 lei (8,572元) in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 5 hours ago)