Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03751 RON / JPY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 9,300 lei (¥247,955) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iasi costs 400 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 5 hours ago)