Cost of living in Kochi, India vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05431 RON / INR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 29% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 3,396 lei (₨62,530) in Kochi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tawau costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 85TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,250 (about 4 hours ago)