Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00207 RON / CDF *
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 80% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,978 lei (4,327,248 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)