Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.254 RON / ILS
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 130% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 11,043 lei (8,807 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$584 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 4 hours ago)