Cost of living in Indore, India vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05431 RON / INR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 3,930 lei (₨72,363) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)