Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.521 RON / HKD
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 197% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 15,150 lei (HK$29,057) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)