Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Ploieşti, Romania
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00010 RON / IRR *
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,738 lei (﷼ 48,493,811) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)