Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.630 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 6,521 lei (10,344元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)