Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.629 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,860 lei (9,313元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)