Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20327 RON / MXN
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,967 lei (Mex$ 24,437) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 2 hours ago)