Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00041 RON / GNF
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 51% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,169 lei (19,750,863 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 2 hours ago)