Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.630 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 6,242 lei (9,913元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 43 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guatemala City costs Q19 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)