Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 RON / COP
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,450 lei (COL$3,907,715) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)