Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.774 RON / BRL
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,558 lei (R$ 5,891) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)