Cost of living in Baotou, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.632 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,176 lei (8,194元) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)