Cost of living in Baotou, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.631 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,170 lei (8,192元) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 4 hours ago)