Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26302 RON / EGP
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 3,968 lei (E£ 15,086) in Asyut.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 13,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $0.08 (about 2 hours ago)