Cost of living in Albacete, Spain vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.925 RON / EUR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 7,431 lei (€1,509) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cambridge costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 3 hours ago)