Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09749 RON / ETB
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,834 lei (49,582 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)