Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09942 RON / ETB
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 5,153 lei (51,830 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$584 (about 5 hours ago)