Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.707 RON / GHS
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 6,309 lei (GH₵8,920) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)