Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.299 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 63,840 (4,800KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Namangan costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)