Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01727 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 43% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,360 (5,462,814 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)