Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.627 MXN / USD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 205% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 219,950 ($10,170) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 72,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 440,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)