Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.249 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,297 (€3,669) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 5 hours ago)