Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.381 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,619 (52,340 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 70,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Akron, Ohio costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $98 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manaus costs R$ 4.99 (about 2 hours ago)