Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.459 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,193 (48,482 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 130 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $85 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)