Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.748 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 81% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,531 (€4,668) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)