Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 189 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.821 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 79% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,882 (€4,749) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)