Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01907 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,520 (₩5,692,096) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Milan costs €1.58 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)