Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.028 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,932 (€4,552) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 68,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)