Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,294 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.571 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 135% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 143,087 (C$8,635) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 3 hours ago)