Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,458 (﷼ 77,272,883) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)