Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.295 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 149,086 (NZ$10,429) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 72,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)