Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.987 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 108% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 147,839 (€5,689) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 71,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$11,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)