Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.342 MXN / USD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,697 ($5,357) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)